Autumn representing freedom, leaves instead of being purely green can choose to be yellow, red, brown and orange! I lived among all the other colours of my life, The Blue! That Endless logic which makes me strong and immense.
Mankind was born with the first breath, and I, with the most beautiful season of the year.

To distract my mind about news I’ve received within the past 12 hours I was thinking of something good and pleasant memories; It is raining outside, and it reminds me the rainy days of autumn in my country. 

The plenet is on fire! These tiny nanosized zombies attacking people. I can imagine them with the winer ridiculous smile on their faces. While we were worry about how to make the world a worst place to live, Nature was planning an assassination carefully! In its dark damp caves, she created its tiny soldiers which were carried to the surface by the bats! and Booow The enemy was contaminated, and the war has begun in the fatal silence! 

It can be the greatest revenge of nature against the living lives in this century!

The fact was proven! The heritage wasn’t treated well…! 

مشخصات

آخرین ارسال ها

آخرین جستجو ها